Unfortunately the page you were looking for could not be found.
To continue, please use the site navigation menu, or click the back button in your browser to return to the previous page.
You can also use the Site Map or the search box in the top right position of this page.
Dengue Virus Net is the web resource for anyone interested in dengue. Dengue is a mosquito-borne infection that causes a severe flu-like illness (dengue fever), and sometimes a potentially lethal complication called dengue haemorrhagic fever. Global incidence of dengue has grown dramatically in recent decades. About two fifths of the world's population are now at risk. Dengue is found in tropical and sub-tropical climates worldwide, mostly in urban and semi-urban areas. Dengue is transmitted to humans by the Aedes aegypti or more rarely the Aedes albopictus mosquito, which feed during the day. Dengue haemorrhagic fever is a leading cause of serious illness and death among children in some Asian countries. There is currently no specific treatment for dengue.
The objectives of Dengue Virus Net are to be the public and professional information resource for dengue and to serve as a network in the exchange of information and news related to dengue.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:10 GMT
- Dengue Fever Vaccine Suspension Criticized by Drugmaker Sanofi - TheStreet.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:02 GMT
- Four dengue cases reported in Vizag - Telangana Today
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 14:54 GMT
- Asia-Pacific Dengue Vaccines Market By Manufacturers, Regions, Forecast To 2022 - satPRnews (press release)
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 14:07 GMT
- 4 dengue cases reported from the district of Visakhapatnam - YoVizag
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:59 GMT
- DOH's Tayag says unvaccinated girl died of severe dengue - ABS-CBN News
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:18 GMT
- Stagnation in dengue cases as season of vector-borne diseases reaches its end - Millennium Post
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 12:46 GMT
- Dengue cases fail to drop in Pune - Hindustan Times
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 11:23 GMT
- Dengue Cases Hit 9169-Mark Even As The Season Of Vector-Borne Diseases Are Coming To An End - Brinkwire (press release)
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 11:19 GMT
- Infectious disease experts issue reminders on basic tools vs dengue - Manila Bulletin
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 11:09 GMT
- Fortis dengue shocker: HC seeks detailed report on 7-year-old's death, treatment at hospital - India Today
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 10:53 GMT
- PRO/EDR> Dengue/DHF update (07): Americas, Pacific
Dengue -- Worldwide/Unknown
Cases by Country / Week updated / Probable/ Conf./ Virus type/ DHF severe/ Deaths
USA / 22 [week ending 02 Jun 2017] / 42 / 42 / D? / 0 / 0
Central America and Mexico
Costa Rica / 21 [week ending 26 May 2017] / 1569 / 0 / D 1,2 / 0 / 0
El Salvador / 22 [week ending 02 Jun 2017] / 1604 / 37 / D? / 30 / 0
Honduras / 22 [week ending 02 Jun 2017] / 1657 / 0 / D? / 30 / 0
Mexico /19 [week ending 12 May 2017] / 2415 / 913 / D 1,2,3 / 297 / 3
Panama / 20 [week ending 19 May